Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here we go 'Here we are.'

So I decided to jump on the public blogosphere bandwagon.

'Here we are.' seems to fit for my title where you (the reader) & I (the writer) constitute 'we.' This title could also work where my (the writer's) interactions with the many characters (the subjects) I come across in daily life constitute 'we.' However, this isn't where the name originated. I have a story for that:


I was walking around with my friend Nic once while we were out looking for a
restaurant. It was cold. We were tired and frustrated.

Then we found it.-

I: "Here we are."
Nic: "I like that phrase."
I: "mmhhmm."

So in the spirit of the Smashing Pumpkins (and other phrases converted to names that also have multiple meanings), I christen this blog 'Here we are.'

1 comment:

imri said...

bravo!

i'm excited to see what this becomes.